The beverage industry requires a variety of carefully chosen packaging that will help protect the product, market the brand, and remain cost-efficient. We know that on the outside the packaging must be brand-friendly, include necessary information such as ingredients and nutrition facts, and be useful as a marketing tool! Here at Brown Packaging, we have years of experience with different kinds of beverage packaging as well as an extensive network of brewery and retail ready beverage clients.
Most Important Functions of Beverage Specific Packaging
Protection: Beverage products rely on their packaging to provide physical protection, barrier protection, and contamination protection. We realize that specific products will need different kinds & strengths of protection in their packages, and we can help you create the most cost-effective package for your specific needs.
Branding & Marketing: The way your product arrives and how it appears on the shelves is a crucial part of your marketing efforts, and we're very well aware of the ever-changing branding and marketing aspects of the beverage industry. We know that aesthetically pleasing and eye-catching graphic and structural designs are a requirement to be successful on the retail shelves, and we have a full in-house packaging design center to help you every step of the way.
Information & Compliance: One area that beverage packaging differs from others is in their need to comply with local & federal laws regarding their certifications, nutrition facts, etc. We know all about different kinds of beverage requirements that we can help provide you for your labels and packaging.
Common Types of Packaging in the Beverage Industry
At Brown Packaging, we are able to help our partners with unique solutions including, but not limited to:
- Custom boxes, pouches, labels, carriers & shippers
- Shrink Sleeves
- 4 pack and 6 pack carriers
- 4 pack, 6 pack and 12 pack shippers
- 12 and 24 pack trays
- And more!
Benefits of working with Brown Packaging in the Beverage Industry
- Our team of graphic designers, structural designers, and experienced salespeople are imperative to the creation of a marketable, secure and economic packaging solution for your product. The creation of custom corrugated boxes, pouches, labels, and carriers can help any business with a more attractive, secure and cost-effective package for their products. Our years of experience will guarantee the best choice for your specific needs.
- Many of our partners in the beverage industry also use our packaging solutions to improve efficiency and reduce costs by implementing our sealing or automated packaging equipment and packaging methods. We have years of experience and knowledge to incorporate the newest technology into their business and improve their bottom line.
- Custom labels together with printed bags, boxes, and tapes are imperative to pass along information to consumers and handlers on food products, and our custom packaging products can help any company improve efficiency and reduce wasted time and material.
Some of our Beverage Industry Clients