Custom thermoformed products are an important packaging solution for many of our partners for more difficult or complicated packaging problems. We have the resources and skills to create the perfect thermoformed packaging for any product your company needs for any variety of retail, shipping or display packaging. The use of a thermoformed tray with unique nesting designs can save space in storage and shipping, making them ideal for cosmetic, medical, electronic and metal parts. Working with a plastic packaging manufacturer that you can trust is important - and we're here to help!
- Medical Device packaging
- Electronic component and device packaging and trays
- Retail packaging
- Plastic food trays & plastic insert trays for food packaging trays
- Consumer products packaging
- Industrial components packaging
- Blister pack
Thermoformed packaging are perfect for single or multiple items, retail packages, blister packaging, thermoformed clamshell or for industrial use. We offer a variety of materials specialized for your needs, including materials for electronic industry use such as static dissipative or conductive trays. Thermoformed products can help renovate your packaging efficiency by improving your storage, shipment or production process.
Some of the materials we utilize in thermoform packaging:
- PP: Polypropylene
- PET (APET/CPET): Polyethylene Terephthalate
- PVC: Polyvinyl Chloride
- HIPS: High Impact Polystyrene
- HDPE: High Density Polyethylene
- OPS: Oriented Polystyrene
- PETG: Extruded Polyethylene Tenephthalate Glycol
- RPET: Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate
- PC: Polycarbonate
Our team of structural designers, and experienced salespeople are imperative to the creation of a marketable, secure and economic packaging solution for your product. The creation of custom trays is one of the most cost-effective ways of improving your manufacturing process while saving space and offering protection.
Benefits of Working With Brown Packaging On Your Custom Thermoformed Trays
- We are happy to do the legwork of analyzing, designing, and producing the perfect custom thermoformed products for your specialized needs. Tray packaging requires lots of testing & analysis, and we've got the tools in-house to help
- Your trays will ensure that your product will be efficiently organized, shipped safely, and maximally marketable. For our food customers, a custom thermoformed plastic tray made with your product in mind can help you ship your product easier & safer
- Thermoform packaging requires a lot of sizing, prototyping & design work - which we can do all in-house with our Packaging Design Center! We can work together with you to make a small plastic tray to secure your product or a large thermoformed tray to fit a set of items