Packaging for the food industry requires a very specialized approach that differs from all other industries because of the health, safety & perishable requirements that the different kinds of food packaging require. Food packaging needs to provide protection, tamper resistance, as well as special physical and chemical needs depending on the product placed inside. On the outside, the packaging must be brand-friendly, include necessary information such as ingredients and nutrition facts, and be useful as a marketing tool! Here at Brown Packaging, we have years of experience with different kinds of food packaging as well as with food processing centers.
Most Important Functions of Food Specific Packaging
Protection: Food products rely on their packaging to provide physical protection, barrier protection, and contamination protection. We realize that specific products will need different kinds & strengths of protection in their packages, and we can help you create the most cost-effective package for your specific needs.
Branding & Marketing: The way your product arrives and how it appears on the shelves is a crucial part of your marketing efforts, and we're very well aware of the ever-changing branding and marketing aspects of the different sectors of the food industry. We know that aesthetically pleasing and eye-catching graphic and structural designs are a requirement to be successful on the retail shelves, and we have a full in-house packaging design center to help you every step of the way.
Information & Compliance: One area that the food section differs is in it's need to comply with local & federal laws regarding their certifications, nutrition facts, etc. We know all about different kinds of food licenses and beverage requirements that we can help provide you for your labels and packaging.
Common Types of Packaging in the Food Industry
At Brown Packaging, we are able to help our partners with unique solutions including, but not limited to:
- Custom printed boxes and trays
- Chipboard boxes
- Multi layer pouches
- Custom bags
- Tapes and labels as well as all other shipping materials such as slip sheets, shrink film, stretch film, strapping (BOPP) or paper tapes
Custom Printed Food Packaging
The use of a custom printed box or bag is an unrivaled method of increasing the marketability of your packaging and building brand recognition. Our packaging solutions not only help our partners provide secure and economically efficient storing and shipping containers, but also the ability to add custom prints to emphasize this marketable approach.
The creation of custom printed floor display is one of the most cost-effective ways of adding a personalized and marketable touch to your products. Brown Packaging can help any business offer a more attractive, secure and cost-effective package for their food processing products and bring unmatched marketability with economical and effective custom displays.
Click the link to see other pouch samples
Benefits of working with Brown Packaging in the Food Industry
- Our team of graphic designers, structural designers, and experienced salespeople are imperative to the creation of a marketable, secure and economic packaging solution for your product. The creation of custom corrugated boxes can help any business with a more attractive, secure and cost-effective package for their products. Our years of experience will guarantee the best choice for your specific needs.
- Many of our partners in the food industry also use our packaging solutions to improve efficiency and reduce costs by implementing our sealing or automated packaging equipment and packaging methods. We have years of experience and knowledge to incorporate the newest technology into their business and improve their bottom line.
- Custom labels together with printed bags, boxes, and tapes are imperative to pass along information to consumers and handlers on food products, and our custom packaging products can help any company improve efficiency and reduce wasted time and material.
Some of our Food Industry Clients